Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Getting Rid of Little Green Arrows





     Picasa slides coming out of archives have little green arrows. Want to get rid of them> Just take the image out of storage, onto your desktop or a blank folder - but just one at a time.


     I'd like to take them out in batches first going to Edit column then scrolling down to "Select All," which highlights them. I haven't tried the tried the "Import from," or "Batch Upload" yet, but am dubious about their efficacy.


     I should be able to make and use a blank folder, at least one folder at a time. Heck, putting them in photos.google wouldn't be so bad, as long as I remember that if I bring them out, they get a green arrow.


     I could move them into username.jalbum.net would set them up for display and get rid of the green arrows.



No comments:

Post a Comment